2007年4月27日金曜日

ブログプロジェクト

I think that the Blog Project was a good experience. I feel like this project created a personal space in which I could post my thoughts in a relatively informal manner. I think it helped foster the foundations for thinking in Japanese. It also gave me a good chance to look up new words and try new grammatical structures.

I also enjoyed reading other peoples' blogs. It is good to understand how other people live their lives, what they think about, and what they feel is important. As I read peoples' blogs more often, I felt more comfortable reading Japanese on the computer. It was hard to find time for the blog every week, but it was also a very satisfying experience when I was able to make a successful post. So, all in all, the Blog Project was a good time.

0 件のコメント: